GALLIPOLIS — The city of Gallipolis will conduct its fourth Community Yard Sale on Saturday in Gallipolis City Park.
The sale will take place from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be no rain date, so sales will take place rain or shine. Individuals will be allowed 16-foot-by-30-foot sections around the perimeter of Gallipolis City Park.
A non-refundable permit fee of $10 for each section reserved will be charged. People must pre-register in the City Tax Office at the city’s Municipal Building, 333 Third Ave., and pick a location. Deadline to register is Thursday.
Guidelines are as follows:
- Set up will be on the day of sale only.
- No sales are allowed before 8:30 a.m. and no sales after 2 p.m.
- All items are to be removed from the park after the sale.
- All trash to be put in proper containers.
- No vehicles allowed in the park during the sale.
- Permits are to be displayed during the sale.
- No weapons of any type may be sold.
- Vendors to supply their own tables and chairs.
- No blocking sidewalks or cross walks.
- No monuments or trees to be used for display purposes.
For more information call the City’s Code Enforcement office, 441-6022, or visit the city’s website at cityofgallipolis.com, under Code Enforcement.